How you can report it

Calling 101 or in an emergency phone 999

Report it to the police

The police recognise revenge porn as a serious form of abuse. Report someone sharing or threatening to share an intimate image without consent by calling 101 or in an emergency phone 999.

Report abuse online

You can report non-consensually shared intimate images online if it happens on a social network. This can help get an image removed. Find out how to report abuse on:

Your rights

As a victim of crime, you have rights. The Victims’ Code for Scotland sets out these rights and who to contact for help and advice.

Change Cookie Settings